Living Well With Hepatitis C
This booklet is for you if you have hepatitis C and are thinking about treatment. It explains what it means to have hepatitis C and answers many questions people ask when they find out they have hepatitis C.
Some of the questions this booklet tries to answer:
- What is hepatitis C?
- How is hepatitis C transmitted?
- Is there a cure?
- How will hepatitis C affect my life?
- What treatments are available to me?
- What are the side effects of treatment?
- How do I manage the side effects of treatment?
- Why am I having more tests?
- How can I live a healthy lifestyle?
- What are the roles of the different medical professionals?
- What happens if I’m not a permanent resident?
- Can I travel overseas with hepatitis C?
- Who should I tell?
- Where can I get support?